We graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
where we learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
We studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Dr. Andrew Weil, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Dr. David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Dr. Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for the New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities
Our education has equipped us with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on our expertise, we work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. We will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
We believe in life-long learning and staying on the pulse of the ever growing and changing world of health and wellness!
Christy and Paige are both Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioners
with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
. In addition to holding certificates in Health Coaching from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
and SUNY Purchase College, we have also completed IIN's Immersion Graduate program with a focus in Coaching and the Science and Art of Personal Transformation. Christy also holds a BA from Emerson College.
Christy has since become a Trained Hormone Cure Coach through Dr. Sara Gottfried's Hormone Cure Protocol training program which addresses nutrition and lifestyle shifts to naturally balance hormones.
Through the Holistic MBA, Christy has completed trainings on Transformational Coaching Method techniques.
Additionally, Christy is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher and completed my Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Mittra in Manhattan Beach, CA and is a trained Reformer Pilates instructor.